use multiple masks in the command line

Mark Mark

use multiple masks in the command line

Hi William, thank you very much for your toolbox. Really useful! I am trying to save to workshop *all*the masks I created from the GUI interface, then save them and use them as input to the command line code. Unfortunately it seems not to work. I save just one mask and I don't know how to apply more than one mask in the command line. Thanks for your help!

Re: use multiple masks in the command line

Hi Mark,
Saving masks to the workspace is currently not possible (as far as I remember...). When you want to use masks in the commandline, then generate them like this:
s{4,1}= 'Mask'; s{4,2}=[];  % If needed, generate via: imagesc(image); [temp,Mask{1,1},Mask{1,2}]=roipoly;