pressure from pivlab

rezakamyab rezakamyab

pressure from pivlab

Hi William,
Thanks for your software. I have a question. How can i calculated pressure with pivlab?

Re: pressure from pivlab

That's not possible in Pivlab. And as far as I know, this is also not a trivial task.

rezakamyab rezakamyab

Re: pressure from pivlab

My project is about flow around airfoil with PIV method and  i have recently read some articles about determining pressure filed and load  from PIV data with Poisson equation and also Kutta Joukowski. For example openpiv software, in their sites mentioned their code includes pressure with Poisson equ but my piv images are calculated with pivlab.

That's not possible in Pivlab. And as far as I know, this is also not a trivial task.

To unsubscribe from pressure from pivlab, click here.
NAML