postprocessing by script

Daniel V. Daniel V.

postprocessing by script

Dear Dr. William, or anybody else who can help me,
I am using PIVlab by script and after obtaining the velocity field I don't know which command I can use to compute the velocity field over a segment. Any help would be greatly acknowledged.

Re: postprocessing by script

Hi Daniel,
the command line version does not take advantage of any of the GUI features. So if you want to use these features, you need to run the GUI. If you want to increase the sped, you can start several Matlab instances (as many as you have CPUs), and then start the PIVlab GUI in each of them in parallel...