output

sara sara

output

Dear Dr.Thielicke,

Thanks for developing such a wonderful and versatile software. I have a question regarding the fact that, after analyzing our images, when we for example use extractions from area tab, the result belongs to the whole images or just a frame which appears? thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sara

Re: output

The data is for the specific frame that is currently displayed - unless you choose a different option...