large ensemble of synthetic images

Ricardo Ricardo

large ensemble of synthetic images

How can I generate a large set of synthetic images without having to generate pair by pair manually?

also, can I introduce my own velocity field to generate the synthetic PIV image of it?

Re: large ensemble of synthetic images

This post was updated on .
Hi Ricardo,
have a look at 'Accuracy.m'. In that script, a 600*600 pixels large image with 120000 particles is generated. The displacement is given in u and v. You could modify this part of the code to make your own images.
See the attachment for a script that I used for generating larger numbers of images.
generateparticleimage.m