graphical

Thibaut Thibaut

graphical

Hi,
I am using PIVlab for research studies. I installed it couple of days ago and everything works well except some graphical issues, somehow the command column bar on the right side of the window seems to be trimmed ... For example in the PIV settings, I can hardly see anything in the sub-category "Pass 2...4", any chance I can modify the size of this box?
best
t.

Re: graphical

I have the same issues since recently, maybe it is a win10 issue? I will check.

Re: graphical

Found the error and will upload a fix ASAP.

Re: graphical

Latest PIVlab version contains the fix.