ensemble of time resolved synthetic images

Siran Siran

ensemble of time resolved synthetic images

The synthetic image generator ('Accuracy.m')  provides double frame synthetic images. And with some modification we can generate series of images for large ensemble of images with any velocity field that we want (but not time resolved).

I wonder if we can generate a series of double frame images which are time resolved. To be more clear, what I am looking for is capability of following the same particles in the field of view but with the same level of variation (for instance variation in out of plane motions or variation in peak intensity of particles).

I really appreciate your help in advance.
Siran