Velocity of Fluid Plugs

Yash Yash

Velocity of Fluid Plugs

Hello,

I am trying to use PIVlab to measure the velocity of a fluid (currently doing experiments with continuous electrowetting) moving back and forth.

I originally took a video and then converted all of the frames to 8bit grayscale. However, when trying to analyze the images, after calibrating and selecting the ROI, the program is not able to analyze the frames. Furthermore, a series of errors shows up on the command window in MatLab.

If anyone has had difficulty with this and/or has any idea of how to troubleshoot this problem please let me know.

Thanks,
Yash