Unable to analyze image pairs.

Chad Chad

Unable to analyze image pairs.

After importing images, using default PIV settings, selecting "Analyze!", and then selecting "Analyze current frame", I get the following error message:

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
Error in piv_FFTmulti (line 108)
dz1 = [z1(1); diff(z1)];
Error in PIVlab_GUI>AnalyzeSingle_Callback (line 1941)
            [x y u v typevector] = piv_FFTmulti (image1,image2,interrogationarea, step, subpixfinder, mask,
            roirect,passes,int2,int3,int4,imdeform);
Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});
Error in PIVlab_GUI (line 52)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)PIVlab_GUI('AnalyzeSingle_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thanks,

Chad
Sophie Sophie

Re: Unable to analyze image pairs.

Hi, I am having the same problem! Have you figured it out? Any help would be appreciated! I'm running Matlab 2016b on Mac.

Thanks in advance to anyone with any information!
Sophie Sophie

Re: Unable to analyze image pairs.

Hi Chad,

I solved the issue by selecting "Enable Highpass" under image pre-processing at 15. Hope this helps! I spotted a thread further down with the same error!

Sophie