Tutorial postings gone...

Anon Anon

Tutorial postings gone...

Hi William,

there were many questions on the tutorial page which you have answered. Now that we should ask questions here in the forum, is there any way to get the olf posts from tutorial page back?

Cheers

Re: Tutorial postings gone...

Hi Anon,
welcome to the forum :). The comments in the forum are still there, but they are hidden. Actually they are scattered throughout the whole blog, and I often lost track of where to look for them... Maybe I can start a thread where I just post all the old information?
Cheers,
William

Re: Tutorial postings gone...

I just had a look at the comments... There are 166 comments scattered through the blog. So instead of moving them to the forum, I decided to show the comments again, but to disable the ability to post new comments.