Time-step calibration

nir nir

Time-step calibration

Hello,
We have a project that requires only the 'position vector' field. In order to turn the velocity vectors into position vectors, we want to select the time step as '1', so we can get:

dx=dv*dt

Should we select the time step (dt) as 1ms, or 1000ms? I believe it should be 1000ms since the px/frame units are in m/s and not ms/s, but I wanted to make sure that's corrent.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Time-step calibration

If I understand your aim correctly, then yes, you need to enter 1000ms!

nir nir

Re: Time-step calibration

Thanks!