Time Series Ananlysis

bithi bithi

Time Series Ananlysis

Hi,

I've been asked to do a time series analysis for 2*2 vector for some certain grid values. I can't find the exact grid values on pivlab but nearest values. How to select 2*2 vector for u and v, velocity magnitude extraction? Help me.

Thanks

Re: Time Series Ananlysis

You  could change the roi before analysis, so PIVlab will only generate a 2x2 vector grid.
By the way: the new forum is here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/pivlab