Text overlapping on PIVlab GUI (Mac OS)

jc2389 jc2389

Text overlapping on PIVlab GUI (Mac OS)

Hello,

The text on the PIVlab GUI appears to overlap on my mac, making it hard for me to read. Is there an obvious solution that I'm missing? Resizing the window does not help.

Thanks!

Re: Text overlapping on PIVlab GUI (Mac OS)

Hi, this issue has been reported earlier :
http://pivlab-time-resolved-digital-particle-image-velocimetry-tool-f.33690.n7.nabble.com/PIVLab-on-Mac-OS-X-Visual-differences-tp26.html

But unfortunately, there is nothing I could do, as I don't have access to a Mac. That makes debugging or finding a workaround of this Matlab related issue impossible. Sorry...

jc2389 jc2389

Re: Text overlapping on PIVlab GUI (Mac OS)

Awesome, thanks!