Streamlines

Raghavan Raghavan

Streamlines

Hi William,

I am trying to draw streamline rakes on my images. However, only for some images ML returns an indexing error (below): could you please explain ?
??? Attempted to access xy(0,:); index must be a positive integer
or logical.

Error in ==> mmstream2>local_getstream at 168
        ic=isequal(xy(end,:),xy0);

Error in ==> mmstream2 at 121
            [xy{k},ic]=local_getstream(x,y,u,v,ilim,jlim,x0(k),y0(k),step);

Error in ==> PIVlab_GUI>sliderdisp at 552
            h=streamline(mmstream2(x,y,ustream,vstream,streamlinesX,streamlinesY,'on'));

Error in ==> PIVlab_GUI>saveavi_Callback at 4437
        sliderdisp

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> PIVlab_GUI at 52
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in ==>
@(hObject,eventdata)PIVlab_GUI('saveavi_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Raghavan

Re: Streamlines

Hi,
maybe you are drawing the rake over a region where there is no data...? E.g. a mask or no ROI?

Raghavan Raghavan

Re: Streamlines

Hello William,

I was trying to send an example of the problem to your email w.th@gmx.de, since it was difficult to upload the files in nabble due to size limit. Could you please correct me if this was a wrong email id ?

Thanks,
Raghavan