Shutter Speed of Video

rodrigo.viverosa rodrigo.viverosa

Shutter Speed of Video

Hi !
I really like this software, is amazing all the job that you have done! congratulations!

I have a question... how important is the setting of the shutter speed of the video? Is it better to have frames with a little of blur? (slow shutter speed) or very sharp (high shutter speed) ?

Thank you so much!

I realized that the best results come with the best camera settings =)

Re: Shutter Speed of Video

I tested the effect, and I think motion blur makes the analysis worse. Here ist the report on it:
http://www.rug.nl/research/portal/files/14094707/Chapter_2.pdf