Running commandline

Prabhakar Prabhakar

Running commandline

William,

Many thanks for making this great tool available. I am running PIVlab from the command line in order to batch process a whole bunch of files. This may be a silly question, but where can I input the calibration data such as the deltat and the pixel --> physical distance information when running from the command line?

Many thanks

Re: Running commandline

Hi, good point.... The command line version only uses raw data (unit = pixels per image pair). If you want to calibrate, you should do that in the very end. But I should add a calibration to the command line in the next update...!

Anup Anup

Re: Running commandline

Hi Prabhakar,

 I haven't been able to find information on running PIVlab in command line. Could you point me to the right sources?

Thanks in advance!
Anup
Tobi Tobi

Re: Running commandline

I recommend getting to know the GUI well, first. Then, have a look at the PIVlab_commandline.m-file. There you'll find some infos/comments and features that you'll recognize from the GUI. According to your needs you further have to comment certain postprocessing features and graphical outputs out or in. Pay attention that you wont be able to open the workspace in the GUI.

Regards,
Tobi