Robust Control Toolbox

Catherine Catherine

Robust Control Toolbox

Hi,

PIVLab seems a wonderful tool!

I would like to test it for hydraulic problems. I have first to install the appropriate toolboxes for Matlab 2014b. I understand that I need the Image processing toolbox.

Could you please confirm that I also automatically need the Robust control toolbox and the Control system toolbox? Or are these toolboxes only needed for peculiar cases?

Because the licences are quite expensive, I want to be sure I need them.

Thanks in advance,

Catherine

Tobi Tobi

Re: Robust Control Toolbox

I only have the image processing toolbox. The requirement for the robust control toolbox is very new to me and I havent experienced any unusual behaviour, yet.

Tobi