Reserved memory PIV dynamicstudio software vs matlab

Adila Adila

Reserved memory PIV dynamicstudio software vs matlab

Hi,

Sorry for asking in this PIV for matlab discussion. But i was wondering if anyone is familiar with dynamicstudio software?

I got problem as a second user/not the administrator of the computer using the dynamicstudio. Under acquisition, I could not set up the buffer size based on the reserved memory but only could allocated by user. If trying using the reserved memory, the buffer size is '0'. But it works fine for another user who is the admin. It just occurs once switch user is applied to that computer from the admin username to mine.

Anyone could suggest solution for this problem?

Many thanks for your help.
Paul Paul

Re: Reserved memory PIV dynamicstudio software vs matlab

Can you try new software ax-dynamics? It's really helps you to grown up your buisness. Trust me ;) It’s also a microsoft dynamics partners maybe in the future it will helps you. I hope so :)