Required Matlab Toolbox

duan duan

Required Matlab Toolbox

Hi William,

Thanks very much for developing the nice PIVLab.

We are going to buy a Matlab licence, you know how expensive it is.

So I have two questions about the required Matlab Toolbox of PIVLab: "Image Processing Toolbox" and "Robust Control Toolbox", see link http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/27659-pivlab-time-resolved-particle-image-velocimetry--piv--tool

The questions are:
Which part of PIVLab requires the "Robust Control Toolbox"?
Could I only using the "Image Processing Toolbox"?

Look forward to your reply.