Problem with "save session", or loading it.

ge.ko ge.ko

Problem with "save session", or loading it.

Hi all,

I'm using PIVlab 1.4 [great job William, thanks for share it] with Matlab R2009b (on Windows).

I try to "Save session" [File >Save >PIVlab session] to re-use the data produced by the analysis after a while, for instance to export a new paraview set or just to save a jpg with a different scale colourebar.
When I try to load the .mat file saved before [File >Load >PIVlab session] nothing appen.
No error message appear in the Matlab command window.

Did I miss something in saving or loading?

Thank for reply.

ge.Ko