Problem with analyze

Ally Ally

Problem with analyze

Hi,
I have no problem loading the images but when I start to analyze, I get the following error. I have tried playing with the filenames, to no avail. I did successfully manage to run the software on sample images so I don't think its the installation. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be much appreciated
thanks

Attempted to access z1(1); index out of bounds because numel(z1)=0.

Error in piv_FFTmulti (line 108)
            result_conv
            =fftshift(real(ifft2(conj(fft2(image1_crop)).*fft2(image2_crop))));

Error in PIVlab_GUI>AnalyzeAll_Callback (line 1809)
                [x y u v typevector] = piv_FFTmulti
                (image1,image2,interrogationarea, step, subpixfinder,
                mask, roirect,passes,int2,int3,int4,imdeform);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in PIVlab_GUI (line 52)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)PIVlab_GUI('AnalyzeAll_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

One or more output arguments not assigned during call to "getappdata".

Error in PIVlab_GUI>retr (line 236)

Error in PIVlab_GUI>loadimgsbutton_Callback (line 786)

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in PIVlab_GUI (line 52)

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)PIVlab_GUI('loadimgsbutton_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback
James H James H

Re: Problem with analyze

Did you ever get around this problem?... I'm having the same issue trying to correlate two simple tif files.
Abhishek Abhishek

Re: Problem with analyze

Facing the same problem...
Tobi Tobi

Re: Problem with analyze

Have you tried playing around with the size of the interrogation windows? If it's too big in comparison to your image it might fail.
Have you tried the commandline analysis with the same settings?
I'm just guessing around.
Josiah Josiah

Re: Problem with analyze

You can get it to work if you convert the files to a different format. I used .bmp instead.
Esho Esho

Re: Problem with analyze

I think it may have to do with the bits in the image.
If i use 8 bits per image (depth) the program works.
However, if you save all bits per image, i get the error that you get.
Techie91 Techie91

Re: Problem with analyze

Selecting "Enable Highpass" under image pre-processing seems to have resolved the issue for me.