Point of highest movement?

PhilBill2204 PhilBill2204

Point of highest movement?

Hey all,

is it possible to analyse the point of "biggest" movement (time of highest velocity) using PIVlab?

I have about 1000 specle images of a shear experiment and need to figure out the moment in which the foil we are working with tears apart. This is supposed to be the point of biggest movement.

Many Thanks.

All the best
Philipp

Re: Point of highest movement?

Hi, I think you will have to do this in Matlab: So, you will need to perform your analysis, then export the results from PIVlab to Matlab, and then write your own small script for your analysis.