PIVlab doesn't load images.

A. Zarev A. Zarev

PIVlab doesn't load images.

In 19/20 attempts to add images fail ( approximately, after trying for on hour it loaded one time randomly, consequently replicating the same options did not yield the same result ). After clicking import they would just not be loaded. Images were .TIF format.

Error message:
''
Error in PIVlab_GUI>loadimgsbutton_Callback
(line 781)
                filename{i,1}=['A: '
                currentpath(zeichen(1,size(zeichen,2))+1:end)];

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in PIVlab_GUI (line 32)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

Attempted to access zeichen(1,0); index
must be a positive integer or logical.''

I ensured that the folders are added to matlab path and tried all possible option combinations at the loading menu.
I run a Win 7 64bit ultimate, Matlab R2015a build and PIVlab v1.32.

Thank you in advance.
Tobi Tobi

Re: PIVlab doesn't load images.

I'd suggest you check whether PIVlab 4.1 works better - they changed some things in MATLAB2015 that made some changes in PIVlab necessary.
Tobi Tobi

Re: PIVlab doesn't load images.

sorry, I meant of course PIVlab 1.41