PIV LAB New User

Derek Derek

PIV LAB New User

Thanks so much for developing this great app. I'm using it for streamflow analysis here in Canada. We currently are familiarizing ourselves with the app and it's usage and hope to use if for a case study for hydrometric monitoring.

I am having an issue with the software currently were it won't open anymore; it worked fine the first two times I used it but now nothing.

I'm operating it on a 64bit PC through Matlab Compiler. Does the PIVLab.exe require a folder within the matlab directory?

Any help with me greatly appreciated.

Thanks,