Orthorectification of Image

Shikha Shikha

Orthorectification of Image

Hello Dr. William,

Thank you for sharing this amazing work with us.  It is really helpful.

I want to know about the orthorectification of the image if the images are captured from some angle.  Is it required to load the previously orthocorrected images here or the software provides any option for this?

My next query is about the lighting conditions and the seeding particles.  I have to capture images in normal room lights.  Will that be okay and is there any specific size range and color or quality of the seeding particles needed?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Shikha