Optimizing seeding density of particles for micro-PIV

Michael Echevarria Michael Echevarria

Optimizing seeding density of particles for micro-PIV

Hi,

I am trying to optimize the seeding density of particles for Micro PIV. To do this I would like to determine how many particles are being detected in my PIVlab analyses to determine particles/interrogation window. I am aware that MATLAB may be used for particle counting independently of PIVlab but this will still not tell me how many particles PIVlab is actually including in analyses. Anyone suggestions? Thanks, and thank you for a great program!

Best,
Mike Echevarria