More information regarding mean velocity per frame

RD RD

More information regarding mean velocity per frame

Hello Sir,
Thanks for the such a helpful software. Sir, I am unable to access your thesis chapter (No idea why?? It shows an error).
I need to get detail information regarding interpolation and mean calculation. Can I extract the mean velocity/vector information (under Derive parameters tab)? Does the mean generated image include all frames?
Can I get the mean velocity of all frames?
Thanks