Erik Groot Jebbink Erik Groot Jebbink

Dear PIVlab users,

Some days back I let my pc run to do correlations. I saved the session closed today I tried to reload it. However, only the images reload with the mask I applied. I cannot get the velocity vectors back to do more processing. How can this be resolved? I think the data is in the PIVlab save file (because it is 1GB+ in size).

Has anybody encountered this?

With kind regards,

Erik Groot Jebbink

Re: Loading PIVlab session

Dear Erik,
are there any error messages printed in the Matlab command window? Matlab becomes pretty slow with large .mat files, so if possible, it would be best to save several smaller files.

Erik Groot Jebbink Erik Groot Jebbink

Re: Loading PIVlab session

Dear william,

Matlab does not create any error messages. I will try to run my data in smaller parts today and see what happens.