Line Integral Convolution

Miguel Alfonso Mendez Miguel Alfonso Mendez

Line Integral Convolution

Hello,

I would like to use the line integral convolution (LIC), but it seems it requires a C/Fortran compiler.

Any suggestion?

Miguel

Re: Line Integral Convolution

Hi, hm for 32bit Windows it was included with Matlab as far as I remember... Try to start here to find a suitable compiler...:
http://de.mathworks.com/support/compilers/R2011b/win64.html?refresh=true

Am 12. Februar 2015 16:37:18 MEZ, schrieb "Miguel Alfonso Mendez [via PIVlab - Time-Resolved Digital Particle Image Velocimetry Tool for MATLAB]" <[hidden email]>: