Is it a space-mean speed or time mean speed?

sara sara

Is it a space-mean speed or time mean speed?

Thanks for developing such a wonderful software. I just wanted to know that is the method used in calculating speed is a time- mean speed based or space mean speed based. thanks.

Re: Is it a space-mean speed or time mean speed?

Hi,sorry I do not fully understand this question...