Individual values

Youmna Youmna

Individual values

Hi William,

I am a biologist and I've been using PIVlab to extract strain rates in epithelial tissues before and after injury. It's been very helpful to my research.
However, maybe it's obvious and I missed it, but is there a way to extract all individual strain rate values - not means or integrals - from a certain area or from a whole frame?

Thank you,
Youmna

Re: Individual values

Hi,
Currently, you need to go to "Plot -> Derive parameters / modify data" and calculate strain for all frames. Then go to "File -> save -> All results to Matlab workspace". You will now have the data for all frames in Matlab, and you can save or continue to work from there.

But I think I need to change this in the next version, so you can save whatever parameter also to ascii and mat directly from PIVlab...