Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

piscitel piscitel

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

When I try to run my PIV analysis, I get the following error:

Error in piv_FFTmulti (line 109)
dz1 = [z1(1); diff(z1)];

Error in PIVlab_GUI>AnalyzeSingle_Callback (line 1943)
            [x y u v typevector] = piv_FFTmulti (image1,image2,interrogationarea, step, subpixfinder, mask,
            roirect,passes,int2,int3,int4,imdeform);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in PIVlab_GUI (line 52)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)PIVlab_GUI('AnalyzeSingle_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.

It has only been showing up for the last weeks.
Has anyone experience this problem?
Thanks!

Re: Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Hi, can you check if your image data is 8 bit or 16 bit?
As far as I know, there is a bug that prevents 16 bit images to be analyzed correctly.

piscitel piscitel

Re: Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

That was the issue!
Thanks for your fast response!