I cannot find "Skip files (optional)" in 1.4 version..where is it?

YGR YGR

I cannot find "Skip files (optional)" in 1.4 version..where is it?

Hi-!

I downloaded new version, PIVLab 1.4, and run this program for getting my PIV results.

I took 60 pairs of 50 images in my experiment, and I removed 48 images in PIVLab 1.35 in order to get the results.

In PIVLab 1.4, however, I could not find "Skip files (optional)" at 'Load Images' section.

Do you know where it is?

Thank you

Re: I cannot find "Skip files (optional)" in 1.4 version..where is it?

Hi,
I have removed this feature as it was not nicely implemented. You can use regular expressions in the file import menu. See the reference of uipickfiles.m to learn how to use this.