How to import commandline results to GUI

Stefan DY Stefan DY

How to import commandline results to GUI

Hi Dr. Thielicke,

I have a lot of frames to process, so I use the commandline for all of the crosscorrelation and validation. However, I would like to use the PIVlab GUI in order to make graphics such as vector plots with a colourmap in the background. The GUI load menu only takes "PIV settings" and "PIV session."

Is it possible to import processed frames from the commandline into the GUI?

Thank you,

Stefan

Re: How to import commandline results to GUI

Hi Stefan,
that is currently not possible, but it might make sense to implement that feature in the next relaease...