How to do average of 42 images pair using cross correlation

 Pol Reddy Pol Reddy

How to do average of 42 images pair using cross correlation

Hi,

 I am done PIV measurements for the stagnation row of a film cooled holes  of an  Cooled Nozzle Guide Vane(NGV).
 My objective is to get the exit velocity at  each row of the film holes, subjected to without mainstream (i.e  atmospheric air) on the surface of a NGV.

I would like to request you kindly provide the information regarding the average of image pairs using MatPIV with cross correlation approach and also please mentioned about the  number of image pairs  whether depends on the steady and unsteady  state of the problem