How to access PIVlab script code?

Sina Heydari Sina Heydari

How to access PIVlab script code?

Hey everyone,

I am quite new to PIVlab and MATLAB.

I wish to analyze a case in which a cylindrical rod is moving inside the fluid. So I need to mask that cylinder but I don't know how to do that when it is moving.

I was told that maybe I can make  some alteration in the script so that the mask moves with a specific velocity.

So I was wondering if someone could help me do this or if there is another easier way to do this without having to alter the script code.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
alexlib alexlib

Re: How to access PIVlab script code?

I do not know how to solve it in PIVlab, but in OpenPIV you can use dynamic masking

Hope it helps
Alex

On Saturday, 17 September 2016, Sina Heydari [via PIVlab - Time-Resolved Digital Particle Image Velocimetry Tool for MATLAB] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am quite new to PIVlab and MATLAB.

I wish to analyze a case in which a cylindrical rod is moving inside the fluid. So I need to mask that cylinder but I don't know how to do that when it is moving.

I was told that maybe I can make  some alteration in the script so that the mask moves with a specific velocity.

So I was wondering if someone could help me do this or if there is another easier way to do this without having to alter the script code.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

To unsubscribe from PIVlab - Time-Resolved Digital Particle Image Velocimetry Tool for MATLAB, click here.
NAML

--
Alex Liberzon, Assoc. Prof.
Head of the Undergraduate Program, School of Mechanical Engineering, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 69978, Israel