Georeferencing Output

WillHigson WillHigson

Georeferencing Output

Hi, Excellent tool, looks like it works incredibly well for glacier monitoring. I was just wondering if there was a way to add georeferenced coordinates to the input images so that when exporting as an ASCII, it can be overlain over imagery in the correct space?

Kind regards,
Will.

Re: Georeferencing Output

Hi Will,
Thanks for the feedback! I think you have to add that kind of referencing manually in Matlab. Shouldn't be too complicated to make such a script. If you succeeded, please let me know!