Generate PIVlab session mat file from command line

Luc Rébillout Luc Rébillout

Generate PIVlab session mat file from command line

I'm using PIVlab from the command line so I can preprocess my pictures in a more advanced way than what the app offers.

I'd like to open all the generated files 'mycase_000x.mat' in the PIVlab app and use the GUI to investigate the results more easily. I'm considering manually generating a session file but it looks like a time consuming task..

Is there a more straightforward way to do this ?

Thank you.