Generate PIVlab session file save from command line

The docta The docta

Generate PIVlab session file save from command line

My pivlab session froze after accidentally unplugging my usb where the images were saved. I still want to save the analysis from the session. The buttons on the pivlab window are not active. Is there a way to save the session from the command line?

When the usb uplugged this showed up on the command line:
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

Re: Generate PIVlab session file save from command line

Sorry, there is no solution to this....