Finding the center of the Divergence plot.

Raghavan Raghavan

Finding the center of the Divergence plot.

Hello William,

I am trying to extract the divergence of my velocity field. Could you please let me know if its possible to find the center of the divergence plot.
In case if I have many fields of positive and negative divergence in my frame, is it possible to have the centers of each of these fields ?

Thanks,
Raghavan

Re: Finding the center of the Divergence plot.

Hi, you could export the data to Matlab and process it there. Something like cogw could work.
Cheers,
William

-- Dr. William Thielicke
http://William.Thielicke.org

Am 13. Februar 2015 16:01:51 MEZ, schrieb "Raghavan [via PIVlab - Time-Resolved Digital Particle Image Velocimetry Tool for MATLAB]" <[hidden email]>:

>Hello William,
>
>I am trying to extract the divergence of my velocity field. Could you
>please
>let me know if its possible to find the center of the divergence plot.
>In case if I have many fields of positive and negative divergence in my
>frame, is it possible to have the centers of each of these fields ?
>
>Thanks,
>Raghavan

>Velocimetry Tool for MATLAB, visit

Raghavan Raghavan

Re: Finding the center of the Divergence plot.

Thank you William. Will let you know after having tried.
Raghavan