Extract parameters from area unresponsive?

Emily Emily

Extract parameters from area unresponsive?

Greetings!
I'm using PIVlab for tracking sand particles in silicone, it's awesome! However, I'm currently trying to use the "Extract parameters from area" function and once I draw the area the right click button doesn't work to stop drawing, as it does with the poly-line function. With the poly-line, there is a draw button and a plot button, but with the area version the only option seems to be "draw area" with no "plot area" button.