Exporting magnitude and direction of all vectors for one frame

Jenni Jenni

Exporting magnitude and direction of all vectors for one frame

Hi there,

Really enjoying version 1.4, thank you for developing it (:
I was just wondering if there's a way to export the magnitude and direction of each vector in one frame.
From the file menu I can save x, y, u, v as a .csv file and I could write a script to work it out from that, but just wondering if I'm missing an easier way.

Many thanks,

Jenni

Re: Exporting magnitude and direction of all vectors for one frame

Hi,
I don't think that there is an easier way, sorry!