Exporting entire vector field (x,y,u,v)

Acolel Acolel

Exporting entire vector field (x,y,u,v)

So far I've been exporting data from a single polyline or an average over an area, but is it possible to export a .txt file that has the values of the entire vector field?

Something that would have x,y,u,v?

Thanks!

Re: Exporting entire vector field (x,y,u,v)

That option is in the menu: File - Save as - Ascii file (or similar, I don't have access to the tool at the moment...)