Export a vector

diegol9128 diegol9128

Export a vector

Good day all

I was wondering how I can get/ extract they component vs de distance as a vectors.

Thanks for the help

Diego Acevedo

Re: Export a vector

Could you please give some more detail on what you want to do?

diegol9128 diegol9128

Re: Export a vector

Thank you

I would like to have a matrix with u component [m/s] and distance [m] or two individual vectors, having these in matlab and using them for other calculations.

Best regards,
Diego Acevedo

Re: Export a vector

Dear Diego,
When you want to export 2D velocity data (the vectors that you see), then you could save as ASCII file (file /save in the menu). That will give you a table with x, y position and u, v velocities.
Or are you talking about 'Extractions/parameters from poly-line'? Then you can export distance and u velocity by clicking on 'save result as ASCII chart'.

diegol9128 diegol9128

Re: Export a vector

Dear William

Thank you so much. It was very useful, you solved my doubt.

Best regards,

Diego Acevedo

On Feb 16, 2018 1:04 PM, "William [via PIVlab - Time-Resolved Digital Particle Image Velocimetry Tool for MATLAB]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Diego,
When you want to export 2D velocity data (the vectors that you see), then you could save as ASCII file (file /save in the menu). That will give you a table with x, y position and u, v velocities.
Or are you talking about 'Extractions/parameters from poly-line'? Then you can export distance and u velocity by clicking on 'save result as ASCII chart'.

http://pivlab-time-resolved-digital-particle-image-velocimetry-tool-f.33690.n7.nabble.com/Export-a-vector-tp642p649.html
To unsubscribe from Export a vector, click here.
NAML