Export PIVlab GUI plot to a Matlab Figure

Cintia Cintia

Export PIVlab GUI plot to a Matlab Figure

Hi Dr. Thielicke
Thank you for your time in developing this MATLAB tool, it's very useful to research purposes. I'd like to know if there is a way to export the data that is in the PIVlab GUI screen just as it is to a Matlab Figure so I can modify the axes, the legend plot, add text, etc.
I know I can export the x,y,u & v data... but when I plot it from the command window, it doesn't look like the one in the PIVlab GUI.

Thanks a lot!

Re: Export PIVlab GUI plot to a Matlab Figure

I can currently not have a look at the source, but there should be the command "copyobj" somewhere in pivlab_gui.m. That copies the whole figure in the background right before it is saved as a pixel graphic. You can step in there and redirect the output.

-- Dr. William Thielicke
http://William.Thielicke.org