Error when extracting strain rate

markolchanyi markolchanyi

Error when extracting strain rate

Hi William,
I tend to get this error when I try and extract the strain rate in a designated area, and I am not sure what to make of this. The message is below.
Best Regards,
Mark

Undefined function or variable 'varis'.

Error in PIVlab_GUI>draw_area_Callback (line 5266)
                    fprintf(fid, ['Frame Nr.,' par ': ' whatoperation ' ' varis '\r\n']);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in PIVlab_GUI (line 52)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)PIVlab_GUI('draw_area_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.

Re: Error when extracting strain rate

Looks like there is no content to export. How did you exactly proceed? Could  you send me the iamges, and what settings you used? I can try to reproduce this error message.

Re: Error when extracting strain rate

Problem solved?