Error triggered: Index exceeded in piv_FFTmulti

Fernando Fernando

Error triggered: Index exceeded in piv_FFTmulti

Dear Dr. Thielicke,

First of all, thank you very much for your toolbox. I am trying to use it for my research, but I am currently facing an issue, as the code triggers an error.
Here there are three 2048x2048 TIFF figures to reproduce the problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/369ap3tnxi4g3xe/piv_example.tar.gz?dl=0

I import them with the 1-2, 2-3 sequencing type, so I obtain two frames. Then, I select a ROI that is approximately the lower half of the image, but leaving some margin with respect to the borders. So far, so good... But then, I launch the PIV analysis (all configuration parameters with their default values). Matlab R2017a in UNIX platform complains with the following message:

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in piv_FFTmulti (line 108)
dz1 = [z1(1); diff(z1)];

Error in PIVlab_GUI>AnalyzeAll_Callback (line 1809)
                [x y u v typevector] = piv_FFTmulti (image1,image2,interrogationarea,
                step, subpixfinder, mask, roirect,passes,int2,int3,int4,imdeform);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Any idea of how this can be solved. Thank you very much in advance for your very valuable assistance.
Best regard,
Fernando Garcia