Error in loading images with matlab R2017b

marti.sanchez marti.sanchez

Error in loading images with matlab R2017b

Dear all,

Last week I update my matlab 2014 to matlab R2017b. One of the app's that I am using is PIVlab_GUI. With version 2014 there was no problem with that, but once I updated matlab and I try to load images to PIVlab_GUI an error occurs:
===============

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in PIVlab_GUI>loadimgsbutton_Callback (line 850)
                filename{i,1}=['A: ' currentpath(zeichen(1,size(zeichen,2))+1:end)];

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in PIVlab_GUI (line 52)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)PIVlab_GUI('loadimgsbutton_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Martí Sánchez-Juny

Re: Error in loading images with matlab R2017b

Hi, can you please e-mail me at P I V l a b @ g m X . C o m
(Remove all spaces), and we can try to find a fix together.
Thanks,
William