Error first time opening PIVlab 1.4

federicounipd federicounipd

Error first time opening PIVlab 1.4

Hi, I'm using PIVlab for the first time doing my Master thesis in Environmental Engineering and I'm running out of time. I'm using windows 7, Matlab R2015b-64bit and PIVlab 1.4. when launching PIVlab_GUI these are the error messages: Error using guihandles (line 67) H must be the handle to a figure or figure descendent. Error in PIVlab_GUI>gethand (line 240) handles=guihandles(hgui); Error in PIVlab_GUI>toolsavailable (line 707) handles=gethand; Error in PIVlab_GUI>figure1_CloseRequestFcn (line 3126) toolsavailable(1) Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95) feval(varargin{:}); Error in PIVlab_GUI (line 52) gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:}); Error in matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)PIVlab_GUI('figure1_CloseRequestFcn',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject)) Error while evaluating Figure CloseRequestFcn Please help me I would really appreciate yuor kind help!!! Thanks for the attention. Best regards!