ERROR SAVING MY SESSIONS

FENG FENG

ERROR SAVING MY SESSIONS

Dear all,

I'm new to PIV and using it to process some images, and it works pretty well processing the images I have. But I'm having big trouble saving all those data I have after the process. Whenever I hit the 'file-save-PIVlab session', it returns an error called 'Error while evaluating uimenu callback'. Could anybody help me out of this? Thank you!
roul roul

Re: ERROR SAVING MY SESSIONS

i too have this problem sometimes. after the analysis, when i try to save the session, the session doesn't get saved completely.

i think this happens when there is not enough RAM. can u just analyse few images and then try saving it.

do u get the same problem still.